DCP-8040DCartridge prices starting at $29.99
Shop Cartridges for DCP-8040D
- Brother TN570 & DR510 High-Yield Compatible 2-Pack Combo
$54.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) TN570 Black
- (1) DR510 Drum Unit
- Brother TN570 (Replaces TN540) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,700 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge in your Brother DCP-8040D printer:
- Open the front cover of your printer, then pull out the drum unit.
- Hold down the lock lever on the right and pull the used toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unwrap the new toner cartridge. Gently rock the toner cartridge from side to side up to six times. This evenly distributes the toner inside.
- Remove the protective cover, then insert the toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place. The lock lever will lift automatically when it's inserted properly.
- Clean the primary corona wire of the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab right to left a couple of times.
- Reinstall the drum unit and toner cartridge assemble, then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
These are new toner cartridges that are made specifically to adhere to the quality standards of their compatible printer model. Because they have the same specifications as their OEM versions, compatible toner cartridges are guaranteed safe to use with your printer without nullifying its warranties.
When do I get my Brother TN570 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge?
You'll have them installed in your printer fairly soon. By placing your orders with Inkjets.com before 3pm Pacific Time (except Fridays, weekends and holidays), we'll be able to ship them on the same day.
What is page yield?
This refers to the number of printed pages a toner cartridge can provide. Because the number is only an estimate, however, the amount you actually get may vary. This is based on some important factors, including the resolution settings of your Brother DCP-8040D printer, the type of paper used, and how often you use the printer itself.