DCP-8060Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for DCP-8060
- Brother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$59.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN580 Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
- Compatible Brother TN580 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (Replaces TN550) 7,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Brother DCP-8060, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the front cover. Pull out the drum unit assembly.
- Place the drum unit assembly with the toner cartridge to be replaced on a flat surface.
- Hold down the lock lever on the right and pull the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge on both ends, keep it level, and gently rock it side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab back and forth several times. Return the tab to the home position.
- Install the drum unit back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should you replace drum units and toner cartridges at the same time?
Not necessarily. Drum units and toner cartridges may be rated with different page yields, so they will run out at different times. You may replace only what you need to, but it also doesn't hurt to stock up on consumables, ensuring you're always ready when you need a replacement.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Brother DR520 Compatible Drum Units and Brother TN580 (Replaces TN550) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Brother DCP-8060 or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that cartridges can produce and can be used to estimate overall cost per page.