Brother DCP-L2500D Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
The Brother DCP-L2500D is perfect not only for small or home offices but also for businesses that need a feature-rich machine with space-saving convenience. Measuring only 39.9 x 40.9 x 26.7 cm, this compact machine can easily fit any desktop or workstation and can be carried with such ease as it weighs only 9.66 kg. But the DCP-L2500D has a lot more to offer: fast print speeds of up to 26 ppm, a 250-sheet paper input capacity, duplex-sided printing, high-speed USB 2.0 connection, and the option to use high-yield toner cartridges, which are very much available right here at Inkjets for up to 70% off savings. We've got the Brother TN660 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Twin Pack and the Brother DR630 Drum Unit Compatible for the TN660 Toner Series. Contact us if you want to more about our products and other offers.
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow the steps below if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother DCP-L2500D:
- Turn on the DCP-L2500D.
- Open the front cover, and then pull the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly out of the machine.
- Press down the green lock lever to release the used toner cartridge. Then, pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the box and take it out of its protective bag. Then, remove its protective cover.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until you hear a click. Then, clean the corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Insert the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer. Slide it in as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a replacement Brother toner cartridge already necessary once the Brother DCP-L2500D shows the 'Toner Low' message?
Yes. When your DCP-L2500D displays the 'Toner Low' message, it means it won't be long before the cartridge runs out of toner completely. So, consider getting a replacement Brother toner cartridge soon.
I'm getting a 'Cartridge Error' after installing a new cartridge. What does this mean?
If you've recently installed a new cartridge, a 'Cartridge Error' could mean the cartridge is not correctly installed. Remove the cartridge from the machine and reinstall it properly.
What to do if the 'Drum End Soon' appears on the display?
A 'Drum End Soon' message means the drum unit is near the end of its life. Order a new drum unit soon before the 'Replace Drum' message appears.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother DCP-L2500D Toner
Regular Price: $80.95
Special Price $49.95