DCP-L2500DCartridge prices starting at $22.99
Shop Cartridges for DCP-L2500D
- Brother TN660 (Replaces TN630) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 7-Pack 2600 Page Yield
Works with popular printers such as the Brother HL-L2380DW, MFC-L2720DW, MFC-L2740DW and many more!$129.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN660 (Replaces TN630) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-Pack 2600 Page Yield
Includes 4 Brother TN660 (Replaces TN630) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges.$72.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother TN660 & DR630 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack High-Yield
$44.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN660 Black
- (1) DR630 Drum
- Compatible Brother TN660 Toner Cartridge (Replaces TN630) Black High-Yield Twin Pack 2600 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother TN660 (Replaces TN630) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges.Learn More$34.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother DR630 Drum Unit for the TN660 Toner Series 12,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the steps below if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother DCP-L2500D:
- Turn on the DCP-L2500D.
- Open the front cover, and then pull the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly out of the machine.
- Press down the green lock lever to release the used toner cartridge. Then, pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the box and take it out of its protective bag. Then, remove its protective cover.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until you hear a click. Then, clean the corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Insert the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer. Slide it in as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a replacement Brother toner cartridge already necessary once the Brother DCP-L2500D shows the 'Toner Low' message?
Yes. When your DCP-L2500D displays the 'Toner Low' message, it means it won't be long before the cartridge runs out of toner completely. So, consider getting a replacement Brother toner cartridge soon.
I'm getting a 'Cartridge Error' after installing a new cartridge. What does this mean?
If you've recently installed a new cartridge, a 'Cartridge Error' could mean the cartridge is not correctly installed. Remove the cartridge from the machine and reinstall it properly.
What to do if the 'Drum End Soon' appears on the display?
A 'Drum End Soon' message means the drum unit is near the end of its life. Order a new drum unit soon before the 'Replace Drum' message appears.