Brother FAX-1355 InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for FAX-1355
- Special Price $6.95 As low as $4.952 Cartridges / $3.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Brother FAX-1355 is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Pull the lock release lever down and take out the old ink cartridge.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its slot following the direction of the arrow on the label.
- Lift the lock release lever gently and push it in until it clicks.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
- Verify an ink cartridge has been replaced if prompted by the machine. A “No Cartridge” message will show if the ink cartridge was not installed properly.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our replacement Brother LC51BK Compatible Black Ink Cartridge Twin Packs for the Brother FAX-1355 will stay in good working condition for at least 18 months to two years.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that cartridges can produce and can be used in estimating overall cost per page.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.