HL-1240Cartridge prices starting at $40.99
Shop Cartridges for HL-1240
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$69.993 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- (2) TN460 Black
- (1) DR400 Drum
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the simple steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-1240:
- Open the front cover of the HL-1240 and pull the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly out.
- Separate the toner cartridge from the drum unit. Push down the green lock lever and lift the toner cartridge out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging and rock it from side to side to distribute the toner inside evenly. Make sure to remove its protective cover before installing.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it locks into place, and then clean the corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Install the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Drum LED on my Brother HL-1240 display is on. What does it mean?
When the Drum LED is on, it means that the drum unit is near the end of its life. Order a new drum unit for your HL-1240 soon.
How do I dispose of the old Brother toner cartridge?
Dispose of the old Brother toner cartridge according to your local plastic waste regulations. Make sure to seal it tightly to avoid toner spill.
If my shipping location is in Hawaii, how much would be the shipping charge?
The standard shipping charge to Hawaii, Alaska, and other U.S. territories is $24.99. But this will vary depending on the weight of your order.