HL-2070Cartridge prices starting at $34.99
Shop Cartridges for HL-2070, HL-2070N, HL-2070NR
- Brother TN350 & DR350 Compatible Toner & Drum 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 TN350 Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR350 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$69.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN350 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2,500 Each Page Yield$40.952 Cartridges / $15.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s front cover.
- Pull out the drum unit assembly.
- To remove the old cartridge, push down the blue lock lever, then pull it out.
- Unpack your new toner, then gently rock it from side to side several times to distribute the ink inside.
- Pull off the protective cover.
- Place the new toner into the drum unit, until you hear it lock into place. The lock lever should lift automatically.
- To clean the primary corona wire, slide the blue tab from right to left several times.
- Place the drum unit with the new toner back to the machine.
- Close your printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the toner and drum unit?
Both items are needed for your printer to function. They, however, have different tasks. The toner houses the ink that you need to print your documents, while the drum unit transfer that ink onto the paper.
How many pages can I get out of the toner and drum unit?
Our Brother TN350 Compatible Black Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack can print up to 2,500 pages each, while our Brother DR350 Compatible Black Drum Unit can print up to 12,000 pages. Please note that this may change, depending on how often you use your printer, the paper type, and your printer’s settings.
Does the drum unit come with the toner?
Our drum unit is sold separately from our toners. However, if you want a better per-cartridge deal, you can choose our Brother TN350 & DR350 Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack. This way, you’ll have two toners and one drum unit on hand at only $15.98 each.