HL-2250DNCartridge prices starting at $23.95
Enjoy fast, high-quality printing with the Brother HL-2250DN. Ideal for small offices or workgroups, this compact-sized printer produces outstanding prints at speeds of up to 26 pages per minute. It also offers standard double-sided printing, built-in full network connectivity, and a 250-sheet paper capacity. Replacing its supplies is economical and hassle-free too as it uses separate drum and toner cartridges. For your replacement Brother cartridges needs, trust only Inkjets. We’ve been in this industry for over two decades now, and so we understand your printing needs more than anyone else. Get our Brother TN450 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge or Brother DR420 Compatible Black Drum Unit today.
Shop Cartridges for HL-2250DN
- Best Seller$118.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$58.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCompatible Brother TN450 & DR420 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack High-Yield
$48.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN450 Black
- (1) DR420 Drum Unit
- Best SellerCompatible Brother TN450 Toner Cartridge (Replaces TN420) Black High-Yield Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother TN450 (Replaces TN420) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges.Learn More$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother DR420 Laser Drum Unit Black 12,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN450 Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge 5,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here’s how to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-2250DN:
- Make sure that the HL-2250DN is on. Let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- Open the front cover.
- Take the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly out of the printer.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit by pushing down the green lock lever.
- Unpack the new cartridge and shake it from side to side several times to distribute the toner.
- Pull off the protective cover from the cartridge and insert the cartridge into the drum unit. Then, clean the corona wire.
- Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when the Drum LED flashes on the Brother HL-2250DN control panel?
When the Drum LED flashes, it simply means the drum unit will need to be replaced soon.
What if the Drum LED stays on—what does it mean?
When the Drum LED stays on, it means the drum unit has reached the end of its useful life. Replace it immediately to resume printing.
Do I have to replace the drum unit when the toner cartridge is replaced?
No. The drum unit need not be replaced when a new toner cartridge is installed.