Brother HL-5130 TonerCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-5130
- Brother TN570 & DR510 High-Yield Compatible 2-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $45.95 As low as $43.952 Cartridges / $22.98 ea
- (2) TN570 Black
- (1) DR510 Drum Unit
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the steps below if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-5130:
- Open the front cover of the HL-5130 by pressing the cover release button.
- Take the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly out of the printer.
- Push down the blue lock lever and separate the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new cartridge and shake it from side to side several times to distribute the toner inside.
- Pull off the protective cover, and then put the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit.
- Clean the primary corona wire and slide the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-5130 is running low on toner?
When the Brother HL-5130 is running low on toner, you will notice that the Toner LED alternates turning on for 2 seconds and off for 3 seconds.
Is there any sign that indicates the toner cartridge on the HL-5130 is nearly empty?
Yes, there is. The Toner LED will blink continuously if the toner cartridge is nearly empty.
Is a compatible Brother toner cartridge any good?
Yes. Inkjets’ compatible Brother toner cartridges are manufactured using brand-new components and following strict quality control standards to ensure they meet or exceed OEM specifications.