Brother HL-5250DN TonerCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-5250DN
- Brother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $54.95 As low as $49.993 Cartridges / $18.32 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following these steps, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-5250DN:
- Open the front cover of your Brother HL-5250DN.
- Pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Press down the blue lock lever, and then remove the old toner cartridge from the assembly.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the packaging and lightly shake it to distribute the toner.
- Prior to installation, make sure to remove the protective cover from the new cartridge.
- Install the cartridge firmly into the drum unit until it is completely secured.
- Insert the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I replace the toner cartridge on my Brother HL-5250DN?
You must replace the toner cartridge when your HL-5250DN is running low on toner or when the print quality starts to deteriorate.
What is the difference between the drum unit and the toner cartridge?
To create letters and images, toner is used; and the one that serves as the container of this toner is called the toner cartridge. Now, to transfer this toner to the paper, the printer must have a drum unit.
While installing the Brother TN580 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, toner got on my clothes. How do I get rid of it?
If toner got on your clothes, make sure to wipe it off immediately using soap and cold water.