Brother HL-5350DN TonerCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-5350DN
- Compatible Brother TN650 & DR620 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Special Price $58.95 As low as $54.953 Cartridges / $18.32 ea
- (2) TN650 Black
- (1) DR620 Drum
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Brother HL-5350DN printer is hassle-free. Here's what to do:
- Switch on your printer, then open the front cover. Take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Push down the lock lever and remove the used toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Hold it on both sides, keep it horizontal, and then rock the toner cartridge gently from side to side. This helps distribute the toner more evenly inside.
- Pull off the protective cover. Then, put the new toner cartridge into the drum unit firmly until it locks into place. Clean the primary corona wire of the drum unit by sliding the tab gently from right to left and back several times.
- Insert the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do compatible toner cartridges benefit me?
Aside from being safe to use with your Brother HL-5350DN printer, the compatible toner cartridges offered by Inkjets.com are more affordable, which deals with any worry you have about toner-related expenses. Their remarkable page yield and print resolution is also a match to their OEM versions, making them the better purchasing decision.
Any tips on how to extend the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
You just need to store them properly. Given how unopened toner cartridges are sensitive to strong lighting and fluctuating temperatures, you'll need to keep them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space to retain their composition. Make sure the place you stored them in are also clean, dust-free and away from any gaseous cleaning materials.
When do I get my Brother TN650 and DR620 Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack?
You'll have them in no time at all. Inkjets.com can ship them on the same day just as long you placed your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays.