Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
The Brother HL-L2360DW is a compact monochrome laser printer, designed for home or small office use. It products printing resolutions of up to 2400 x 600 dpi, and has an automatic duplexing feature for two-sided printing. Thanks to its host of features and specs, more than 190 Amazon reviewers give this printer 4.1 out of 5 stars. At Inkjets, we don’t compromise on quality. Whether it’s our toners or drum unit that you need, we assure you that they both meet and exceed OEM standards. Purchase our Brother TN660 & DR630 Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, and have cartridges at the ready as soon as your printer tells you you’re running low. Place your orders before 3PM PST on a weekday, and we’ll ship your product on the same day. Orders on weekends and holidays will be shipped on the next business day.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn your printer on and open the front cover.
- Pull the drum unit assembly out of the printer.
- There is a colored lock lever on the front left side of the drum unit. Push down on it to unlock the empty toner cartridge. Then, pull the cartridge out and dispose of it properly.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its bag. Then, remove the protective cover.
- Place the new cartridge into the drum unit. If done right, the lock lever will lift automatically.
- To clean the corona wire, slide the green tab in the back all the way right and left a few times.
- Insert the drum unit with the new toner back to the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the drum unit and the toner?
The toner contains the ink that you need for printing documents, while the drum unit has the machinery to transfer that ink onto the paper that you’re using. Both are needed for your printer to function.
I seem to be having issues installing my toner. How can I contact you?
We’re very sorry to hear this. Please contact us as soon as you can via live chat or phone call. We’ll gladly figure out the issue and walk you through the process.
Is there a warranty if I see any defects on my toner?
Yes, there is. All our products come with a one-year warranty, valid upon purchase date. We also have a fantastic return policy—if you didn’t like the product, let us know. We’ll refund your purchase in full.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-L2360DW ink
Regular Price: $80.95
Special Price $49.95
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $29.95