Brother HL-L3230CDW TonerCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-L3230CDW
- Special Price $195.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother TN227 Toner Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack (Replaces TN223)Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $85.95 As low as $79.954 Cartridges / $32.49 ea
- Special Price $70.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $38.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-L3230CDW with these basic steps:
- To begin, turn on your Brother HL-L3230CDW.
- Open the top cover and lift the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly straight out of the machine.
- To separate the used toner cartridge from the drum unit, use the green lock lever by pressing down on it.
- Pull out any protective material used to cover the new toner cartridge.
- Install the toner cartridge, making sure it is fully seated or else it will separate from the drum unit.
- Slide the green tab from side to side to clean the primary corona wire. Repeat this step for the remaining wires.
- Slide the tab back to its original position to prevent the pages from having a vertical stripe.
- Insert the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the machine.
- Close the top cover, and do not open it until the machine shows Ready on its display.
Frequently Asked Questions
I still get the “Replace Toner" warning after installing the new cartridge into my Brother HL-L3230CDW. What could be the problem?
There are two possible reasons why the “Replace Toner" still appears even after replacing the empty toner cartridge. One, you have probably replaced the toner cartridge with a drum unit. And two, you have perhaps installed the new cartridge improperly.
Why should I remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging only when it is ready to be installed?
You must unpack the new cartridge when you are ready to install it to avoid exposing it to direct light for a prolonged period. Otherwise, toner life will be shortened if the cartridge is left unpacked for an extended period.
Does Inkjets offer free shipping?
Yes. We offer free shipping on orders over $30 shipped within the contiguous United States.