HL-L5000DCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Designed primarily for individual or small group use, the Brother HL-L5000D features a relatively small footprint, fast print speed, and quiet operation. This medium-range, desktop laser printer measures only 14.7 x 15.3 x 10.0 inches and weighs approximately 23.5 lbs. It prints at speeds of up to 42 pages per minute, and it comes with standard duplex printing capability. It also has the option to use a high-yield toner cartridge, which is available right here at Inkjets at a really low price. Our 8,000-Page Compatible Brother TN850 Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is guaranteed to work and fit just like its OEM counterpart or your money back. Save up to 70% off the cost of OEM by getting one of our compatible toner cartridges here today.
Shop Cartridges for HL-L5000D
- Best Seller$163.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$102.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$78.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- $53.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother DR820 Drum Compatible Unit 30,000 Page Yield
- Compatible Brother TN850 Toner Cartridge (Replaces TN820) Black High-Yield 8,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-L5000D by following the steps below:
- Make sure that the HL-L5000D is on. Then, open the front cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the machine.
- Push down the green lock lever and separate the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new cartridge and remove its protective cover.
- Push the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit, and then install the new toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I replace the drum unit on my Brother HL-L5000D?
The approximate life of the drum unit on an HL-L5000D printer is 30,000 pages. But since there are factors that may affect this expected useful life, you may refer to your printer's LCD display. A 'Replace Drum' error message appearing on the display often indicates the need to replace the drum unit.
Should I replace the toner cartridge and the drum unit on the HL-L5000D at the same time?
No. The toner cartridge and the drum unit are two separate supplies, so you must replace only the consumable that's already damaged or depleted.
How can I place my compatible Brother toner cartridge order?
You may place your order through our website, via phone, or by mail.