Intellifax 1960cCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 1960c
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Includes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
$13.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) Compatible LC-51 Black
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Cyan
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Magenta
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Yellow
- Brother LC51C Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother LC51BK Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Black
Works with popular printers such as the Brother MFC-240C, MFC-440CN, MFC-465cn and more!Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51M Compatible Magenta Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51Y Compatible Yellow Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge in your Brother IntelliFAX 1960c is never a taxing process. Just follow this quick guide:
- Open the ink cartridge cover located at the right side of the device.
- Pull the lock release lever down, then slip out the used ink cartridge from its slot.
- Take new ink cartridge out of its protective bag.
- Carefully remove the protective yellow cap from the new cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its slot in the direction of the arrow on its label.
- Lift the lock release lever and push the cartridge gently until it clicks.
- Repeat steps 2-6 if replacing multiple cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the estimated amount of pages an ink cartridge can produce. But this number is actually affected by several factors, like the resolution settings of your Brother IntelliFAX 1960c, the type of paper you use, and how often you use the device, so expect the amount you get to vary.
Any tips on storing my unopened ink cartridges properly?
Ink cartridges are sensitive to harsh lighting and fluctuating temperatures, so keep them somewhere dark, dry, and climate-controlled. To avoid degradation and to keep them lasting longer, make sure they're stored away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
How does Inkjets.com protect clients?
Our compatible ink cartridges, like the ones in Brother LC51 Compatible High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack, come with a neat 1-year warranty coverage and full satisfaction guarantee.