Intellifax 4100Cartridge prices starting at $40.99
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 4100
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$69.993 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- (2) TN460 Black
- (1) DR400 Drum
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover and pull out the drum unit.
- Hold down the lock lever on the right as you pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Place the used toner cartridge into the aluminum bag and recycle appropriately.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab from left to right several times. Return the blue tab to the Home position before reinstalling the drum unit assembly.
- Reinstall the drum unit and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's a compatible cartridge?
Compatible cartridges are generic cartridges made to work with your printer. Compatible cartridges go through rigorous quality checks and are just as good as genuine cartridges, but are much more affordable.
If I buy the combo packs, will my toner stay good in storage?
Absolutely. Buying a combo pack lets you get the best deal, and our toners have a good shelf-life if kept properly in storage. Toners for this printer can be kept in storage for up to 18-24 months. We suggest keeping your extra inks in a cool, dark place far from sunlight to maximize shelf life. It's also best to keep it in its original packaging until use.
How do I avail of free shipping?
We offer free shipping to orders that 1) exceed $30 before tax, and 2) are being shipped to the mainland USA. If you meet both requirements, we offer free shipping.