MFC-680CNCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-680CN
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo PackIncludes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $2 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the Brother MFC-680CN:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Pull the lock release lever down and remove the ink cartridge from the MFC-680CN.
- Open the new ink cartridge bag and remove the yellow protective cap from the new cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge in the direction of the arrow on the label.
- Lift the lock release lever and push it until it clicks.
- Close the ink cartridge cover. Wait until the machine automatically resets the ink dot counter before you proceed.
Frequently Asked Questions
I've just installed a new black ink cartridge into my Brother MFC-680CN. Is it true that I must use it up within six months of installation?
Yes. Once you open a new cartridge, make sure to install it into the printer and use it up within six months of installation.
What to do if I installed the ink cartridge in the wrong position?
If you installed the ink cartridge in the wrong position, you'd better remove the cartridge and reinstall it correctly. Then, clean the printhead several times before you resume printing.
Do you offer any discount for wholesale buying?
Yes, we do. Feel free to contact our customer service department at 1-972-200-3813 to know about our deals and offers.