MFC-845CWMFPCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Elegant in design and heavy in features, the Brother MFC-845CWMFP is a printer, copier, scanner, fax machine, and telephone in one. It comes with wired and wireless interfaces for your convenience and promises print speeds of up to 27 pages per minute and resolutions up to 600 x 1200 dpi. Replacement cartridges for the Brother MFC-845CWMFP include compatible Brother LC51M magenta, Brother LC51BK black, Brother LC51Y yellow, and Brother LC51C cyan ink cartridges. Buy these replacement ink cartridges with discounts as twin packs or take advantage of our five- and 10-piece combo packs to get even bigger savings. Shop today! All orders and up get free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for MFC-845CWMFP
- Best SellerBrother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Includes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
$13.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) Compatible LC-51 Black
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Cyan
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Magenta
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Yellow
- Best SellerBrother LC51C Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCompatible Brother LC51BK Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Black
Works with popular printers such as the Brother MFC-240C, MFC-440CN, MFC-465cn and more!Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51Y Compatible Yellow Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51M Compatible Magenta Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the Brother MFC-845CWMFP is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Pull the lock release lever down and take out the ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot following the direction of the arrow on the label.
- Lift the lock release lever and push it until it clicks.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
- Check the LCD display to verify ink cartridges replaced. Make sure to reset the ink dot counter for every new ink cartridge installed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I store replacement ink cartridges?
Of course. Just make sure to keep them in their sealed packages and store them in a cool, dry place to maintain their quality for up to two years.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines while toner cartridges are designed for laser printers and copiers. Inks are also liquids while toners are powder in form.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All our compatible Brother LC51M magenta, Brother LC51BK black, Brother LC51Y yellow, and Brother LC51C cyan ink cartridges are guaranteed to work with the Brother MFC-845CWMFP or you get your money back--no questions asked.