Brother MFC-790CW InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-790CW
- Compatible Brother LC61 Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $24.9510 Cartridges / $2.2 ea
- (4) LC61 Black
- (2) LC61 Cyan
- (2) LC61 Magenta
- (2) LC61 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out of ink? Here's the way to replace the existing ink cartridge in your Brother MFC-790cw printer:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Press the lock release lever, then pull the used ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge.
- Remove the protective cap from the new ink cartridge by turning the knob clockwise until it clicks to release the vacuum seal.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the empty slot in the direction of the arrow on its label.
- Push the cartridge in gently until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover, and the device will automatically reset the ink dot counter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I buy multiple ink cartridges?
Getting multiple ink cartridges in one go is less stressful and more cost-effective than buying a single one whenever your printer runs out. You can also avoid long printing downtimes because you already have a couple of spare ink cartridges on hand.
Are compatible ink cartridges worth it?
Always! Compatible ink cartridges, like the ones in our Brother LC61 Compatible High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack, work safely and seamlessly with your Brother MFC-790cw printer, and will keep its warranty intact. And while they are budget-friendly, these cartridges can still create the high-quality print output you expect.
When can I get my compatible ink cartridges?
Fairy soon, actually. Thanks to our worry-free delivery service and same-day shipping, your orders will arrive at your doorstep intact and in record time.