MFC-8710DWCartridge prices starting at $30.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-8710DW
- Compatible Brother TN750 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield 8,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to install a compatible MFC-8710DW toner cartridge:
- Turn the power on and leave it for 10 minutes to allow the internal fan to cool the machine’s parts inside.
- Open the printer’s front cover using the release button.
- Pull the toner cartridge and the drum unit assembly out of the machine.
- Push down the green lock lever of the toner cartridge you’re replacing and then take it out of the drum unit.
- Take the new toner cartridge and then remove its packaging carefully. Then, rock it gently several times to spread the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the protective cover from the new cartridge and then install it into the drum unit and push until it locks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by sliding it gently side to side several times.
- Place the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this toner?
Our Brother TN750 / TN720 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 8,000 pages, which is ideal for high-volume printing. Please note that a toner’s page yield may be affected by how frequently you print and your machine’s print settings.
Does this toner expire?
This toner has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. Please store your unopened boxes of toner in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight to protect the ink’s quality.
Does this toner work with other printers?
Yes. Check out our individual product pages for the full list of printers compatible with that specific toner cartridge.