MFC-9010CNCartridge prices starting at $41.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-9010, MFC-9010CN
- Compatible Brother TN210 Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
$68.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) TN210 Black
- (1) TN210 Cyan
- (1) TN210 Magenta
- (1) TN210 Yellow
- Brother TN210BK Compatible Black Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother TN210BK Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$42.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN210Y Compatible Yellow Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother TN210Y Yellow Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$41.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN210C Compatible Cyan Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Works with popular printers such as MFC-9010CN, HL-3040CN, DCP-9010CN, and more!Learn More$41.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN210M Compatible Magenta Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother TN210M Magenta Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$41.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-9010CN:
- Turn off your MFC-9010CN. Then, unplug the power cord from the AC power outlet.
- Lift the handle to open the front cover. Then, remove the drum unit assembly from the printer.
- Press down the green lock lever, and then slide the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and gently rock the cartridge five to six times to distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Remove the protective cover and insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit.
- Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover and turn on the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I still getting very light copies even after replacing the toner cartridge on my Brother MFC-9010CN?
If you get too light copies with a newly installed toner cartridge, it could be that the Toner Save mode is 'On.' You may set it to 'Off' in the machine menu settings.
What to do when white lines start to appear on the printouts?
When white lines appear on the printouts, you may have to put in a new drum unit.
I'm getting the Brother TN210 4-Pack Compatible Toner Cartridges, but I'm just going to use the black cartridge soon. Any storage tips for the remaining color cartridges?
To keep the remaining color cartridges fresh, you have to make sure they are sealed in their original packaging and stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight or any light source.