Brother MFC-9870 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The Brother MFC 9870 is a digital monochrome laser printer with additional scanner, copier, and fax machine capabilities. It features a print and copy speed of up to 12 pages per minute and can print on various media such as envelopes, film, and plain paper. No matter what you decide to print on, Inkjets.com will keep you covered for all your ink needs.
Combo packs like our Brother TN460 & DR400 Compatible High-Yield Toner & Drum 3-Piece Combo Pack bundle both a replacement drum unit and toner cartridges for a one-stop resupply. We eliminate the hassle and deliver straight to your door. And when you order by 3 PM PST, we ship on the same day. So shop with us today.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover and pull out the drum unit. Place the drum unit on a drop cloth or large piece of disposable paper to avoid spilling and scattering the toner.
- Hold down the lock lever on the right and pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Place the used toner cartridge into the aluminum bag and discard it according to local regulations.
- Gently rock the toner cartridge from side to side five or six times.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab from right to left several times. Return the blue tab to the home position before reinstalling the drum unit assembly.
- Reinstall the drum unit into the machine and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
My printer started acting strangely after installing your cartridge. What do I do?
First, we suggest that you make sure you've followed all the steps included in the installation. It's possible that the cartridge has not been fully installed or necessary panels have not been fully closed. If there still are problems, contact our customer service team, they'll be ready to assist you.
How long does your warranty last?
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee with free returns is valid for one year from purchase date. Within that time, we'll give your money back, no questions asked, if you aren't satisfied with our products.
Can I keep extra toner in storage?
Our Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can be kept in storage for 24-36 months. We suggest you use it before this time. You can maximize storage life by keeping your toner in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother MFC-9870 Printer
Regular Price: $115.95
Special Price $68.95
Regular Price: $113.95
Special Price $27.95