MFC-9870Cartridge prices starting at $29.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-9870
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$74.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN460 Black
- (1) DR400 Drum
- Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover and pull out the drum unit. Place the drum unit on a drop cloth or large piece of disposable paper to avoid spilling and scattering the toner.
- Hold down the lock lever on the right and pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Place the used toner cartridge into the aluminum bag and discard it according to local regulations.
- Gently rock the toner cartridge from side to side five or six times.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab from right to left several times. Return the blue tab to the home position before reinstalling the drum unit assembly.
- Reinstall the drum unit into the machine and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
My printer started acting strangely after installing your cartridge. What do I do?
First, we suggest that you make sure you've followed all the steps included in the installation. It's possible that the cartridge has not been fully installed or necessary panels have not been fully closed. If there still are problems, contact our customer service team, they'll be ready to assist you.
How long does your warranty last?
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee with free returns is valid for one year from purchase date. Within that time, we'll give your money back, no questions asked, if you aren't satisfied with our products.
Can I keep extra toner in storage?
Our Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can be kept in storage for 24-36 months. We suggest you use it before this time. You can maximize storage life by keeping your toner in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.