Brother MFC-J415W InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-J415W
- Compatible Brother LC61 Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $24.9510 Cartridges / $2.2 ea
- (4) LC61 Black
- (2) LC61 Cyan
- (2) LC61 Magenta
- (2) LC61 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a compatible Brother MFC-J415 ink cartridge:
- Open the printer's ink cartridge cover.
- Gently press down the release lever to unlock and remove the empty ink cartridge that you need to replace.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove its protective yellow cap by turning the green knob clockwise and releasing the vacuum seal.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its correct color slot in the printer. Push the cartridge into the machine until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the page yield of this ink?
Our Brother LC61BK Compatible Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack can print up to 450 pages per cartridge. The colored ink cartridges can each yield 320 page. Please keep in mind that the total page yield of an ink cartridge may vary depending on your printer's settings how often you print.
Does this ink expire?
The shelf life of this ink is 24-36 months. To help preserve the quality of the ink, it is recommended that you store unopened boxes of ink in a cool, dry place. You also need to keep it away from direct heat and sunlight, and open them only when you are ready to use them.
Can I use Brother LC61 ink cartridges with other Brother printers?
Yes. All the colors of Brother LC61 ink cartridges are compatible with several Brother printers including Brother MFC-490CW, MFC-495CW, MFC-J615W, DCP-165C, and DCP-375CW.