MFC-J5330DWCartridge prices starting at $9.95
The Brother MFC-J530DW is a powerful all-in-one color inkjet printer with wireless connectivity and automatic two-sided printing for maximum efficiency and reliability. It also comes with a 250-sheet paper tray that can hold up to 11" x 17" paper and a 50-page auto document feeder for unattended scanning and copying. And what makes this a hit among users is that it has the option to use super high-yield ink cartridges for reduced printing costs. Inkjets offers even more affordable options for these. Check out our Brother LC3019BK Compatible Black Super High-Yield Ink Cartridge and other super high-yield color ink cartridges. You can enjoy as much as 75% savings with these compatibles but get the same reliable performance and efficiency.
Shop Cartridges for MFC-J5330DW
- Best SellerCompatible Brother LC3017 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$39.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCompatible Brother LC3019 Ink Cartridge Super High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Super High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$29.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC3019C Cyan Super High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
- Brother LC3019BK Compatible Black Super High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3,000 Page Yield
- Brother LC3017Y Compatible Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 550 Page Yield
- Brother LC3019M Compatible Magenta Super High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
- Brother LC3017M Compatible Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 550 Page Yield
- Brother LC3019Y Compatible Yellow Super High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
- Brother LC3017C Compatible Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 550 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the Brother MFC-J5330DW with these steps:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Remove the ink cartridge by pushing down on the lock release lever.
- Take the replacement ink cartridge out of its protective bag. Discard the bag along with the old ink cartridge according to local regulations.
- If you are installing the black ink cartridge, make sure to shake it horizontally 15 times prior to installation.
- Lightly press on the "PUSH" mark on the ink cartridge until it is completely secured in its place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
- The printer will automatically reset the ink dot counter.
Frequently Asked Questions
I rarely use my Brother MFC-J5330DW to print color documents and photos, but the color ink cartridges are starting to run low on ink. What could be the issue?
Color ink are not only consumed when printing. The MFC-J5530DW also uses ink during the cleaning cycle and when printing black-and-white documents. Its default setting in the print driver is COLOR, so you may change the printing reference to GRAYSCALE if you wish to print in black only.
I already installed the new Brother LC3017BK Compatible Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge, but the printer says "Cannot Detect" after the installation. What to do?
One of the most likely reasons why the "Cannot Detect" error message appears is that you've probably installed the new cartridge too quickly, so it's not properly installed at all. Remove the cartridge and reinstall it properly to clear this error message.
Do you accept orders via mail?
Yes. But please note that we only accept checks as payments for mail-in orders.