Brother MFC-J5730DW InkCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-J5730DW
- Compatible Brother LC3017 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $39.95 As low as $37.955 Cartridges / $7.99 ea
- Compatible Brother LC3019 Ink Cartridge Super High-Yield 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Super High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $29.95 As low as $24.954 Cartridges / $7.99 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer's ink cartridge cover.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge from the machine by pressing its release lock and pulling it out of the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its box and shake it horizontally a few times to distribute the ink inside.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its proper slot in the printer and push until it is latched firmly.
- Verify that the installation was successful by checking the machine's display.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this ink?
Our standard Brother LC3017BK Compatible Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 550 pages. The yield of standard colored inks Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow is 550 pages while their high-yield versions can print up to 1500 pages.
What is the shelf life of this ink?
This ink has a shelf life of 18-24 months. You can help protect the quality of your ink by storing unopened boxes in a place away from direct heat and sunlight. We also recommend that you use an ink cartridge as soon as you open its box to as unnecessary exposure to air can dry up the ink.
Can I use this ink with other Brother printers?
Yes. This ink is compatible with Brother MFC-J5330DW, MFC-J5335DW, MFC-J5730DW. MFC-J6530DW, and MFC-J6930DW.