MFC-J615WCartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-J615W
- Brother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Includes 4 Brother LC61 Black, 2 Brother LC61 Cyan, 2 Brother LC61 Magenta, and 2 Brother LC61 Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$23.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Includes 2 LC61 Black, 1 LC61 Cyan, 1 LC61 Magenta, and 1 LC61 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$14.995 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC61M Compatible Magenta Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC61Y Compatible Yellow Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother LC61BK Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1200 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC61C Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61C Cyan Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here is an easy step-by-step guide to replacing compatible Brother MFC-J615W ink cartridges:
- First, open the ink cartridge cover to access the ink cartridges.
- The release lever should be unlocked by pressing down the cartridge, and then remove the cartridge from the machine.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its protective box.
- Rotate the green knob on the yellow protective cap to release the vacuum seal. Discard the cap afterwards.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the slot that corresponds with its color.
- Check if the cartridge is correctly installed and secured in its place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Brother MFC-J615W cartridges still have sufficient ink, but why am I already getting low-quality prints?
If you are getting low-quality prints even with sufficient ink inside the cartridges, chances are the cartridges are already beyond 6 months inside the printer. Ink cartridges must be used up within 6 months of installation, so if you still use them beyond that, print quality may suffer.
I am done checking my spam folder, but I really can't find the Shipment Notification email from you. I badly need the order tracking number, so what should I do?
If the Shipment Notification email is not sent even in your spam folder, you may check your order tracking number by logging in to our website or feel free to contact our customer service team via hotline.
I am placing my order offline. Will you accept credit card for this type of purchase?
Yes. Credit card payments are accepted both for online and offline orders. The credit cards that we accept are VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.