MFC-J6530DWCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-J6530DW
- Compatible Brother LC3017 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$36.995 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother LC3019 Ink Cartridge Super High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Super High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$23.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC3019BK Compatible Black Super High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3,000 Page Yield
- Brother LC3017M Compatible Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 550 Page Yield
- Brother LC3019C Cyan Super High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
- Brother LC3019Y Compatible Yellow Super High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
- Brother LC3017C Compatible Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 550 Page Yield
- Brother LC3019M Compatible Magenta Super High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
- Brother LC3017Y Compatible Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 550 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace an ink cartridge for the Brother MFC-J6530DW, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Press the lock release lever to release the cartridge to be replaced. Multiple ink cartridges have to be replaced if the LCD display is showing a “Black and White Print Only” message. Black ink cartridge needs replacing when a “Replace Ink” message is displayed.
- Remove old ink cartridge.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging.
- Quickly shake new ink cartridge horizontally about 15 times.
- Insert new ink cartridge following arrow direction on label.
- Gently push the spot marked”PUSH” until the new ink cartridge locks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.