MFC-J6535DWCartridge prices starting at $8.95
The Brother MFC-J6535DW is an all-in-one printer that has made a name for itself with its low running costs. It can accommodate a tabloid-sized paper, whether for printing, scanning, copying, or faxing. This versatile machine can also produce excellent text and images.
We, at Inkjets.com, aim to give you the best ink cartridge without burning a hole in your budget. Our compatible super high-yield cartridges are available in the CMYK range. Purchase our Brother LC3029 Compatible Super High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack and make sure you won’t run out of ink in the middle of a work day, as this pack comes with all the color cartridges that you need. And if you order at least $30 worth of cartridges, your shipping fee is on us.
Shop Cartridges for MFC-J6535DW
- Best SellerCompatible Brother LC3029 Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Super High-Yield
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Super High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$24.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC3029BK Compatible Black Super High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3,000 Page Yield
- Brother LC3029C Compatible Cyan Super High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
- Brother LC3029Y Compatible Yellow Super High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
- Brother LC3029M Compatible Magenta Super High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s ink cartridge cover.
- To release an old cartridge, press the lock release lever, then pull out the ink.
- Unpack your new cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into its corresponding slot. Make sure that you follow the direction of the arrow on the label.
- Push the area marked with “push” until you hear it latch into place.
- Close your printer’s ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this work with my Brother MFC-J6535DW?
Yes, it will. All our ink cartridges are guaranteed to meet and exceed OEM standards. They all have the same features and dimensions as that of their original counterparts, so you won’t have to worry about voiding your printer’s warranty.
Is this ink compatible with other Brother printers?
Yes, it is. The following MFC printers can also use these cartridges: MFC-J5830DW, MFC-J5830DWXL, MFC-J5930DW, MFC-J6535DW, MFC-J6535DWXL, and the MFC-J6935DW.
I bought the 4-pack combo. Do you have any storage tips for me?
Yes, we do. When storing unopened cartridges, we recommend that you keep them in the same packaging that they arrived in. Only unpack them when you need to. Then, store them in a cool, dry place, and away from direct sunlight.