MFC-J6535DWCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-J6535DW
- Compatible Brother LC3029 Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Super High-YieldIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Super High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95 As low as $22.954 Cartridges / $6.74 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s ink cartridge cover.
- To release an old cartridge, press the lock release lever, then pull out the ink.
- Unpack your new cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into its corresponding slot. Make sure that you follow the direction of the arrow on the label.
- Push the area marked with “push” until you hear it latch into place.
- Close your printer’s ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this work with my Brother MFC-J6535DW?
Yes, it will. All our ink cartridges are guaranteed to meet and exceed OEM standards. They all have the same features and dimensions as that of their original counterparts, so you won’t have to worry about voiding your printer’s warranty.
Is this ink compatible with other Brother printers?
Yes, it is. The following MFC printers can also use these cartridges: MFC-J5830DW, MFC-J5830DWXL, MFC-J5930DW, MFC-J6535DW, MFC-J6535DWXL, and the MFC-J6935DW.
I bought the 4-pack combo. Do you have any storage tips for me?
Yes, we do. When storing unopened cartridges, we recommend that you keep them in the same packaging that they arrived in. Only unpack them when you need to. Then, store them in a cool, dry place, and away from direct sunlight.