Brother MFC-J6545DW Ink CartridgesCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-J6545DW
- Brother LC3039 Ultra High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 9-Piece Combo PackIncludes 3 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Compatible Ultra High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $169.95 As low as $159.959 Cartridges / $23.66 ea
- Compatible Brother LC3037 Ink Cartridge Super High-Yield 9-Piece Combo PackIncludes 3 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Compatible Super High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $114.95 As low as $109.959 Cartridges / $12.11 ea
- Compatible Brother LC3039 Ink Cartridge 4-Pack ComboIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Ultra High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $79.95 As low as $74.954 Cartridges / $24.99 ea
- Brother LC3037 Super High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Super High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $51.95 As low as $48.954 Cartridges / $12.99 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace the ink cartridge on the Brother MFC-J6545DW:
- Make sure that your Brother MFC-J6545DW is turned on, and then open the ink cartridge cover.
- Remove the ink cartridge from its slot, and then discard it according to local regulations.
- Open the bag for the new ink cartridge. Take out the new ink cartridge and rock it horizontally 15 times, if it's the black ink cartridge.
- Press the ink cartridge firmly into its corresponding slot until it locks into position.
- Make sure that the color of the ink cartridges matches with the color on the ink cartridge slots.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
- Wait for 7 minutes until the cleaning of the printer is finished.
- Be sure to check the quality of the new ink cartridge by printing a quality check sheet.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed the Brother LC3037Y Compatible Yellow Super High-Yield Ink Cartridge into my Brother MFC-J6545DW, but the "Cannot Detect" message suddenly appeared. Is this because I installed a compatible cartridge?
We don't think it's because you used a compatible on your Brother machine. The reason is probably due to an improperly installed cartridge. Remove the cartridge and reinstall it correctly. Make sure it locks into place before you close the ink cartridge cover.
I got a "Black and White Print Only" error message. Does this mean I have to replace the color ink cartridges soon?
Yes. The "Black and White Print Only" warning means one or more of the color ink cartridges are empty. You may continue printing a few pages in black and white, but we highly suggest you get replacement color ink cartridges as soon as possible.
Is your customer service hotline available 24/7?
No. Our 1-972-200-3813 hotline is available from Monday to Friday 7AM-5PM PST.