MFC-J6935DWCartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-J6935DW
- Compatible Brother LC3029 Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Super High-Yield
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Super High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$20.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC3029BK Compatible Black Super High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3,000 Page Yield
- Brother LC3029Y Compatible Yellow Super High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
- Brother LC3029M Compatible Magenta Super High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
- Brother LC3029C Compatible Cyan Super High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the used toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-J6935DW, follow the 5 steps below:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- To release the cartridge color indicated on the LCD, press the lock release lever. Then, pull the cartridge out of the machine toward your direction.
- Open the new ink cartridge bag, and take the cartridge out.
- Insert the new cartridge in its corresponding slot. Make sure to insert it in the direction of the arrow on the label.
- Gently push the area marked "PUSH" until the ink cartridge latches, and close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does my Brother MFC-J6935DW say 'No Ink Cartridge' even though I have installed all the ink cartridges?
If the message 'No Ink Cartridge' is displayed on your MFC-J6935W, it means the ink cartridges are not installed correctly. Reinstall the cartridges as prompted by the display. Be sure to push them in until you hear them click into place.
My color ink cartridges are almost empty even if I rarely print in color—what could be the problem?
Even if you rarely print in color, your printer still consumes color ink during its cleaning cycle. Also, even if most of your print jobs are black in color, your printer automatically mixes all the colors to produce black because its default setting in the print driver is COLOR.
How can I make sure my MFC-J6935DW consumes only black ink during printing?
To make sure your MFC-J6935DW prints from the computer using black ink only, change the printing preference to GRAY SCALE and choose 'Plain Paper' as the Media Type.