Brother MFC-L2705DW Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The Brother MFC-L2705DW All-in-One Laser monochrome Printer is a compact, desk-friendly machine that has scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities. Built for home or small office use, it has a print speed of up to 30 pages per minute and features wireless printing, letting you print straight from your mobile device.
With Inkjets.com, you can maximize all the features of you printer without breaking the bank. Combo packs like our Brother TN660 & DR630 Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack will supply you with both toner cartridges and a drum unit, making sure you'll be completely restocked whenever you need. You'll be getting clear quality prints at a fraction of the price, so order with us today.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the machine is turned on.
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the machine.
- Push down the green lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Put the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from left to right and right to left several times. Be sure to return the tab to the Home position ( ^ ). The arrow on the tab must be aligned with the arrow on the drum unit. If it is not, printed pages may have a vertical stripe.
- Install the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to replace my toner cartridge and drum unit at the same time?
This is rarely the case. The toner cartridge and drum unit are separate parts that have varying page yields. The drum unit usually has a much higher page yield than a toner cartridge. As a result, toner cartridges tend to run out before drum units. Sometimes though, it’s possible for both the toner cartridge and drum unit to need replacement at the same time.
How are the drum unit at the toner cartridge different?
The toner cartridge contains the main ink that your printer needs to print documents. The drum unit on the other hand is responsible for transferring the ink from the toner cartridge onto the print media. They’re separate parts of your printer that can be replaced.
How fast do you ship?
If you place your order by 3pm PST, we ship on the same day. If not, we ship on the next business day. Getting your order to you as fast as possible is one of our top priorities.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother MFC-L2705DW Printer
Regular Price: $80.95
Special Price $31.95
Regular Price: $49.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $32.95
Special Price $21.95
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $22.95