MFC-L3770CDWCartridge prices starting at $28.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-L3770CDW
- Brother TN227 (Replaces TN223) Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 8-Pack
Works with popular printers such as the Brother HL-L3290CDW, MFC-L3710CW, MFC-L3750CDW and many more!$179.998 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN227 Compatible High-Yield Color Toner Cartridge 3-Pack
Works with popular printers such as the Brother HL-L3210CW, HL-L3270CDW, MFC-L3710CW and many more!$84.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother TN227 Toner Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack (Replaces TN223)
Includes 1 Brother TN227 (Replaces TN223) Black, 1 Brother TN227 (Replaces TN223) Cyan, 1 Brother TN227 (Replaces TN223) Magenta, and 1 Brother TN227 (Replaces TN223) Yellow Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges.Learn More$79.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- $38.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother TN227 Toner Cartridge Cyan High-Yield (Replaces TN223) 2,300 Page Yield
- Compatible Brother TN227 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (Replaces TN223) 3,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN227 (Replaces TN223) Compatible Yellow High-Yield Toner Cartridge 2,300 Page Yield
- Brother TN227 (Replaces TN223) Compatible Magenta High-Yield Toner Cartridge 2,300 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Brother HL-L3270CDW is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the top cover until it locks in the open position.
- Take out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly for the color to be replaced.
- Push down the lock lever and take the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by sliding the tab gently from right to left and left to right several times.
- Slide the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the top cover of the machine.
- Don't turn off the machine or open the top cover again until LCD display shows “Ready” message.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page. All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM toner cartridges.
Do you have guarantees in place?
The Brother HL-L3270CDW Toner Cartridges we carry are all guaranteed to work with your printer or you get your money back--no questions asked.