Brother MFC-L5850DW TonerCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-L5850DW
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and open its front cover.
- Remove the drum unit assembly from the machine.
- To release the old toner, press down the green lock lever.
- Unpack the new toner and remove its protective cover.
- Place the new cartridge into the drum unit, until it locks into place.
- To clean the corona wire, slide the green tab from left to right several times.
- Install the drum unit with the new toner back to the machine.
- Close your printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the toner and drum unit?
Both are needed for your Brother MFC-L5850DW to work properly. They do, however, differ in purpose. The toner carries the ink that you need to print your documents, while the drum unit transfer that ink onto the paper that you’re using.
What is the shelf life of both the toner and the drum unit?
Our toner and drum unit have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. To make sure that they last that long, keep unopened cartridges inside their packages. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
How does your warranty work?
All our products come with a one-year warranty and a fantastic return policy. If you’re unhappy with your purchase, contact our customer service via live chat or phone call. We’ll refund your products at full price or replace it.