FAX L170Cartridge prices starting at $27.99
Shop Cartridges for FAX L170
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Canon FAX L170, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is plugged in.
- Open the printer cover.
- Hold the old toner cartridge and pull it out of the machine. Set aside properly to prevent accidental toner spills.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge a few times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a flat surface. Hold it with one hand and pull out with the other the cartridge's sealing tape.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine. Make sure the arrow mark on the cartridge is facing in the direction of the printer and that the cartridge is aligned with grooves inside the machine.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and the Canon S35 (7833A001AA) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge for the Canon FAX L170 will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.