FaxPhone L190Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
Inkjets.com is the best source of high quality compatible Canon Faxphone L190 toner cartridges. Best of all, you also get free shipping on orders over $30 and a 1-year money-back guarantee. Shop now!
A laser fax machine, a laser printer, and a digital copier in one—the Canon Faxphone L190 is ideal for home or small office use. It delivers reliable performance with fast print and copy speeds of up to 26 pages per minute and with the first page out in less than 6 seconds. As a laser fax, it comes with 40 one-touch dials, 200 coded dials, a 512-sheet fax memory, and a standard telephone handset.
Already got this printer? Then, choose only the best-quality replacement toner cartridges when it starts running low on toner. Inkjets.com.com offers the premium-quality Canon 128 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge that is priced up to 40% lower than its genuine counterpart. Order here now!
Compatible toner for Canon Faxphone L190
The Canon Faxphone L190 uses Canon 128 toner cartridge.
Shop Cartridges for FaxPhone L190
- Best SellerCompatible Canon 128 Toner Cartridge Black (3500B001AA) 2-Pack
Includes 2 Canon 128 (3500B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps if you need to install compatible Canon Faxphone L190 toner cartridges:
- Hold the operation panel, and then lift the scanning platform.
- Hold the grip located on the left front side of the toner cover, and then lift the cover to open.
- Grasp the used toner cartridge in the middle and pull it toward you to remove it from the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge package and remove it from the bag.
- Gently shake the new cartridge five or six times to evenly distribute the toner.
- Put the cartridge on a flat surface, and firmly pull the sealing tape tab to remove the entire length of the protective tape on the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer, and push it as far as it will go.
- Close the toner cover, and lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just replaced the toner cartridge on my Canon Faxphone L190, but why am I getting poor-quality copies?
Poorly reproduced copies are sometimes due to an incorrectly installed toner cartridge or a toner cartridge that has been installed with the sealing tape still intact. Try removing the cartridge and verify what's causing the issue.
What is one common sign that the toner cartridge is nearing the end of its useful life?
When the prints are no longer readable, that is one sure sign that the toner cartridge is nearing the end of its life.
What is the fastest shipping option for my package?
Our UPS Overnight is the fastest shipping option that you can choose for your package.