FC-220Cartridge prices starting at $39.99
Shop Cartridges for FC-220
- Compatible Canon E40 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (1491A002AA) 4,000 Page YieldSpecial Price $39.99 As low as $36.99Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon FC-220 is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Slide the copyboard to the left until it stops.
- Press the open/close button to pop the top cover open.
- Slide the old toner cartridge out of the copier and set aside.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove protective seal on new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out to the side.
- Hold the new toner cartridge, warning label facing left.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the copier.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover.
- Return the copyboard to the center.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Compatible toner cartridges, like the Canon E40 (1491A002AA), are brand-new. Remanufactured ink cartridges, on the other hand, are repurposed.
Can I stock up on replacement toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Unopened and kept away from direct sunlight and high heat, replacement toner cartridges for the Canon FC-220 from Inkjets.com will have no trouble staying in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Yes, we do. All replacement toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible and won't void printer warranties. We also have a money-back guarantee valid for one year from the date of purchase.