Cartridge prices starting at $30.95
Nothing makes copies like the Canon FC-220. Sleek and compact, it doesn't take up much space, making it ideal for use, particularly in homes and offices. This fuss-free design also makes it possible to transport the Canon FC-220 without trouble, letting you make copies wherever and whenever you need to.
Inkjets.com carries replacement toner cartridges for the Canon FC-220 copier. The Canon E40 (1491A002AA) is a high-yield black toner cartridge. Available with discounts of up to 56% off, it is estimated to produce up to 4,000 pages.
Buy $30 and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo. Shop now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon FC-220 is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Slide the copyboard to the left until it stops.
- Press the open/close button to pop the top cover open.
- Slide the old toner cartridge out of the copier and set aside.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove protective seal on new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out to the side.
- Hold the new toner cartridge, warning label facing left.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the copier.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover.
- Return the copyboard to the center.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Compatible toner cartridges, like the Canon E40 (1491A002AA), are brand-new. Remanufactured ink cartridges, on the other hand, are repurposed.
Can I stock up on replacement toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Unopened and kept away from direct sunlight and high heat, replacement toner cartridges for the Canon FC-220 from Inkjets.com will have no trouble staying in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Yes, we do. All replacement toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible and won't void printer warranties. We also have a money-back guarantee valid for one year from the date of purchase.