Canon FC-226 TonerCartridge prices starting at $38.85
Shop Cartridges for FC-226
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon FC-226 is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Open paper input/output trays flat to get to the copyboard.
- Slide the copyboard to the left to expose the copier's top cover.
- Press the button to pop the top cover open.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge out of the copier and set aside.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove protective seal on new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out to the side.
- Hold the new toner cartridge, warning label facing left.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the copier.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover.
- Return the copyboard to the center.
- Close paper input/output trays, as needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
Compatible toner cartridges, like Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black high-yield toner cartridges for the Canon FC-226, are brand-new non-OEM toner cartridges. They are specifically made to meet the specifications of their partner printers and copiers, ensuring quality prints and copies.
What are high-yield toner cartridges?
High-yield toner cartridges have higher capacities than standard toner cartridges. Canon E40 toner cartridges are rated with page yields of up to 4,000.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of prints and copies a toner cartridge can produce. In the case of the Canon E40, the exact number of pages it can yield will depend on the Canon FC-226's copying frequency and quality.