Canon FC-330 TonerCartridge prices starting at $36.95
Shop Cartridges for FC-330
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Canon FC-330, simply follow these easy steps:
- Extend paper input/output trays open. This will give you access to the copyboard.
- Slide the copyboard to the left to reveal button for opening the top cover.
- Press the button to pop the top cover open.
- Slide the old toner cartridge out of the copier and set aside properly to avoid toner stains.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove protective seal on new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out.
- Hold the new toner cartridge, warning label facing left.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the copier until it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover.
- Return the copyboard to the center.
- Secure paper input/output trays.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that a toner cartridge is capable of producing. For instance, compatible Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black high-yield toner cartridges for Canon FC-230 personal copiers can produce up to 4,000 pages of copies, depending on copying quality and frequency.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Just be careful of toner spills. If you get some on your skin or clothes, wipe away with a dry, disposable piece of cloth and wash with cold water immediately. Don't use hot water because that will set the toner instead.
Can I store toner cartridges?
Definitely. Just make sure to keep them away from direct sunlight and high heat and only open them right before a replacement, and they will stay in good condition for at least 18 months.