Canon i-SENSYS LBP-5050 TonerCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for i-SENSYS LBP-5050
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing toner cartridges for the Canon I-SENSYS LBP-5050 is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Pull out the toner cartridge tray.
- Hold the old toner cartridge by its handle and pull it straight up and out of the cartridge tray.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake the new toner cartridge five or six times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a flat surface.
- Hold the new toner cartridge steady with one hand and pull out its sealing tape with the other.
- Remove protective covering on new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into its corresponding slot in the toner cartridge tray.
- Push the toner cartridge tray back into the machine.
- Gently close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Both are of quality, but compatible toner cartridges are brand-new non-OEM toner cartridges, while remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed, cleaned, restocked with toner, and checked for faulty components that are then repaired or replaced to guarantee desired printing performance.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes! Remanufactured Canon 116 (1977B001AA) yellow, Canon 116 (1979B001AA) cyan, Canon 116 (1978B001AA) magenta, and Canon 116 (1980B001AA) black toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the Canon I-SENSYS LBP-5050 and won't void the printer's warranty.
How do I store toner cartridges?
Make sure to keep your replacement toner cartridges away from direct sunlight and high heat. Additionally, only open packages right before a replacement to prevent a toner cartridge from drying out.