i-SENSYS MF8330CdnCartridge prices starting at $29.99
Shop Cartridges for i-SENSYS MF8330Cdn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace toner cartridges on the Canon I-SENSYS MF8330CDN, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the printer front door.
- Pull out the print cartridge drawer.
- Grasp the handle on toner cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove the old toner cartridge by pulling it straight up out of the print cartridge drawer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Make sure sealing tape on the new toner cartridge is removed as well to avoid printing issues.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the print cartridge drawer.
- Close the print cartridge drawer.
- Close the printer front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes! All Inkjets.com toner cartridges are guaranteed to be compatible and won't void your printer warranty. We stand by the quality of our products so we also have a 100% money-back guarantee valid for one year in place.
Can I store toner cartridges?
Yes, definitely. Replacement toner cartridges, like the Canon 118 (2659B001AA) yellow, Canon 118 (2661B0001AA) cyan, Canon 118 (2660B001AA) magenta, and Canon 118 (2662B001AA) black toner cartridges, are rated to stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years. Just make sure they are kept away from direct sunlight and high heat, and that you only open them when it's time for a replacement.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Be careful of toner spills. Don't place used toner cartridges on uncovered surfaces to avoid staining. If you get toner on your clothes, wash clothing with COLD water.