ImageClass D1100Cartridge prices starting at $52.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass D1100
- Canon 120 (2617B001AA) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Canon 120 Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$52.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how you can easily and properly replace the toner cartridge in your Canon imageCLASS D1100 printer:
- While holding down the button, open the front cover.
- Carefully remove the empty toner cartridge from the printer by grasping its middle and pulling it out.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its box and package. Grab it with both hands and shake the toner cartridge back and forth a few times. This ensures the toner inside is distributed evenly.
- Place the toner cartridge on a flat surface. Support it with one hand and use the other to pull out the sealing tape. Make sure you pull it straight out.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer and push it until it can't go any further.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the number of printed pages a toner cartridge can provide. But this is only an estimate, however. The amount of pages you'll actually get will depend on several factors, including the settings of your Canon imageCLASS D1100 printer, how often you use the machine, and the type of paper you use.
Is it better to choose a toner cartridge with high page yield?
Yes, especially when you print often at a high volume. Inkjet.com's Canon 120 (2617B001AA) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, for example, has 5000-page yield. This means you can meet serious print jobs confident that you're not running out of toner anytime soon.
How soon can I get my compatible toner cartridges from Inkjets.com?
Fairly soon, actually. We offer same-day shipping and fast delivery for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays. We'll even ship your toner for free if your order amounts to $30 or more.