Canon ImageClass LBP6650dn Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
Fast print speeds and high-quality graphics and photos—these are what most users love about the Canon ImageClass LBP6650dn. It boasts print speeds of up to 35 pages per minute (ppm) for letter-sized output, with the first print out in approximately 6 seconds. And it sure delivers outstanding-quality graphics for a mono laser printer, better than par photos. But what's disappointing about this is its relatively high cost per page. Good thing, there are now more affordable replacement Canon toner cartridge options. Here at Inkjets, we offer the Canon 119 II Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge at up to 70% off the cost of its OEM counterpart. Also, quality is never compromised—all Inkjets brand products are even backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Place your order here now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass LBP6650DN:
- Press the open button to open the front cover of your Canon ImageClass LBP6650DN.
- Grasp the old toner cartridge at the center and pull it out toward you to remove it from the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the protective bag. Then, shake it five or six times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Place the cartridge on a flat surface and fold the sealing tape tab. Then, pull the tab to remove the entire length of the sealing tape from the new cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer and push it in as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to immediately replace the toner cartridge on my Canon ImageClass LBP6650DN if white streaks appear on the printouts?
No. You may get rid of the white streaks and temporarily improve the print quality by removing the toner cartridge from the printer and shaking it to redistribute the remaining toner inside. If this, however, did not work, you may replace the toner cartridge with a new one.
How would I know if the toner cartridge on my LBP6650DN needs to be replaced soon?
You need to replace the toner cartridge on your LBP6650DN soon if the
Will I get the exact number of 6,400 pages if I use your compatible Canon 119 II high-yield toner cartridge?
The 6,400-page yield is only an estimate based on the 5% coverage. So, if you use your Canon printer to print most graphics, bold texts, and images, it may yield less than this number.