ImageClass LBP351dnCartridge prices starting at $52.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass LBP351dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Running out of toner? Here's how to install a new toner cartridge in your Canon ImageCLASS LBP351dn:
- Hold the handle on the left side of the printer, then open the top cover.
- Grip the handle of the used toner cartridge and carefully pull it out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Hold it on the sides and shake the cartridge gently from side to side to distribute the toner more evenly inside.
- Remove the packing materials, then pull the sealing tape straight out.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer, pushing it in until it cannot go any further.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes compatible toner cartridges the better choice?
Compatible toner cartridges, like the Canon 039H/039 (0288C001) Compatible Black High-Yield offered by Inkjets.com, can help you save money with its budget-friendly price tag. Not only that, its page yield and print results can rival those of OEMs, making it one of the better alternatives to authentic but expensive cartridges.
How soon can I get my compatible toner cartridge from Inkjets.com?
You'll get them in no time at all. Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Canon ImageCLASS LBP351dn, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.