Canon ImageClass LBP352dn TonerCartridge prices starting at $67.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass LBP352dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Make toner cartridge replacement for your Canon ImageCLASS LBP352dn worry-free by using this guide:
- Hold the handle on the left side of the device, then open the top cover.
- Take the used toner cartridge by the handle and remove it from the device.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Distribute the toner inside by shaking the cartridge gently up to six times.
- Take off the packing material from the new cartridge, then pull its sealing tape off.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the device fully until it's firmly seated.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
The page yield refers to the number of prints a toner cartridge can produce. But this number is just an estimate—what you actually get may be different based on a couple of factors. These include the resolution settings of your Canon ImageCLASS LBP352dn, complexity of the document, how often you use the device, and the type of paper you use for printing.
So it's better to get replacement toner cartridges with higher page yield?
This is the ideal option, especially if you're using the printer often for large print jobs. Investing in toner cartridges with high page yield, like our Canon 039H (0288C001/0287C001) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, allow you to get more printing done and ensure you won't be worrying about a replacement anytime soon.
Do Inkjets.com's compatible toner cartridges come with a warranty?
Yep! Your protection and peace of mind are our top priorities, after all. Our compatible toner cartridges are covered with an exclusive 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee and free returns.