ImageClass LBP7660CdnCartridge prices starting at $34.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass LBP7660Cdn
- Canon 118 Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$105.994 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new toner cartridge in your Canon ImageCLASS LBP7660CDN the fast and easy way:
- Open the print cartridge cover by lowering it.
- Grasp the handle of the print cartridge drawer and pull it out of the printer toward you.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from its slot.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag. With both hands, gently rock the cartridge up to six times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the empty slot, checking that it is firmly seated. Hook a finger though the tab on the side of the cartridge and pull the sealing tape off.
- Replace the print cartridge drawer back inside the printer.
- Close the print cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
These refer to new toner cartridges that are made specifically to adhere to their compatible printer's quality requirements. Because they use the exact same design, toner blend and components as their original versions, they are guaranteed safe to use with your Canon ImageCLASS LBP7660CDN.
How do compatible toner cartridges benefit me?
The black and colored cartridges in the Canon 118 Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com's won't void the warranties of your printer. They can also provide the same high-quality print results as their OEM versions, but only at a fraction of the cost.
When do I get my compatible toner cartridges?
You'll have them in no time at all. Just complete your orders with Inkjets.com before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll ship your toner on the same day.