Canon ImageClass MF4150 TonerCartridge prices starting at $31.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF4150
- Special Price $31.95 As low as $27.952 Cartridges / $15.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace a compatible Canon ImageClass MF4150 toner cartridge with these easy steps:
- Lift the scanning platform until it locks into place. Then, open the printer cover.
- Hold the used toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag.
- Gently shake the new cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Hold the cartridge with one hand and pull the sealing tape out completely with the other hand.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Push it in as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer cover and lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check the amount of toner remaining in the Canon ImageClass MF4150 cartridge?
To check the amount of toner remaining in your Canon ImageClass MF4150, simply press the [Toner Gauge] key. The toner level will be displayed in your printer’s LCD.
How would I know if it’s time to replace the toner cartridge?
It’s time to replace the toner cartridge when the [Toner Gauge] indicates that the toner is empty.
I just need one compatible Canon 104. Can I buy it individually?
We currently offer the compatible Canon 104 in twin packs, but you can always call our Customer Service Department to raise your concern.