Canon ImageClass MF4150 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.48
Get a high-quality compatible Canon ImageClass MF4150 toner cartridge at a fraction of the price of other brands with no compromise in print quality. Shop now and enjoy our discount prices, free shipping on orders over $30, fast delivery and a 1-year money-back guarantee with free returns.
The Canon ImageClass MF4150 is a compact multifunction device that prints, copies, color scans, and faxes. It simply offers everything you need to keep your home or business office running smoothly: a laser output speed of up to 21 ppm, a duplex output, a 35-sheet automatic document feeder, and a scanning resolution of up to 9600 dpi color. But it sure won’t work at its best if it’s running low on toner.
Make sure you stock up on replacement toner cartridges. Inkjets.com offers high-quality compatible toner cartridges including the Canon FX-9, Canon FX-10, and Canon 104. They are priced up to 40% cheaper than the original, so you get to enjoy savings. Purchase them here now!
Compatible toner for Canon ImageClass MF4150
The Canon ImageClass MF4150 uses Canon 104 toner cartridges.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace a compatible Canon ImageClass MF4150 toner cartridge with these easy steps:
- Lift the scanning platform until it locks into place. Then, open the printer cover.
- Hold the used toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag.
- Gently shake the new cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Hold the cartridge with one hand and pull the sealing tape out completely with the other hand.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Push it in as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer cover and lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check the amount of toner remaining in the Canon ImageClass MF4150 cartridge?
To check the amount of toner remaining in your Canon ImageClass MF4150, simply press the [Toner Gauge] key. The toner level will be displayed in your printer’s LCD.
How would I know if it’s time to replace the toner cartridge?
It’s time to replace the toner cartridge when the [Toner Gauge] indicates that the toner is empty.
I just need one compatible Canon 104. Can I buy it individually?
We currently offer the compatible Canon 104 in twin packs, but you can always call our Customer Service Department to raise your concern.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon ImageClass MF4150 Printer
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $31.95
Regular Price: $43.95
Special Price $19.95