Canon ImageClass MF429dw TonerCartridge prices starting at $38.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF429dw
- Special Price $38.95 As low as $34.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF429DW:
- Press the tab on the side of the ImageClass MF429DW, and then lower the front cover.
- Grasp the old toner cartridge and slowly pull it out of the printer.
- Get the replacement toner cartridge package.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the protective case.
- Be sure to shake the toner cartridge 5 or 6 times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the printer. Push it down until you hear a click, which means it is seated properly.
- Close the front cover and print away!
Frequently Asked Questions
When the density of the copies differ from the originals, does it mean I need to replace the toner cartridge on my Canon ImageClass MF429DW soon?
Not necessarily. When the density of the copies differ from the originals, you can simply adjust the density for copy jobs on your machine's copy settings.
Does the Compatible Canon 052H Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge also yield approximately 9,200 pages?
Yes. We manufacture our Compatible Canon 052H following strict OE standards, so it also yields approximately 9,200 pages.
Can you provide the details on how to make a return claim?
We process return claims made within 365 days of purchase. If you have an item to return, simply contact our Customer Service Department via call or email to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This will help us track and resolve the claim accordingly. Take note that we don't process any return claim without an RMA.