Canon ImageClass MF4570dw Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $31.95
A multi-function printer, the Canon imageCLASS MF4570DW features printing, faxing, scanning, and copying functionality to address whatever productivity needs a home office or small workgroup might have. It also supports flexible paper handling and is certified by ENERGY STAR, ensuring energy-efficient operation.
Replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com include compatible Canon 128 (3500B001AA) black toner cartridges. Rated to yield and estimated 2,100 pages, these replacement toner cartridges are available with discounts of up to 65% off, offering you a cost-efficient printing solution.
Buy and up and you can enjoy free shipping on us. All purchases come with 100% money-back guarantees. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon imageCLASS MF4570DW is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Hold the operation panel.
- Lift the scanning platform.
- Hold the grip on the left front side of the toner cover.
- Open the toner cover.
- Pull out toner cartridge to remove it.
- Take out new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Gently shake new toner cartridge a few times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a flat surface and remove protective tab and sealing tape.
- Align new toner cartridge with guides along each side of the machine.
- Insert new toner cartridge until it is firmly in place.
- Close the toner cover.
- Lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Both are of quality, but compatible toner cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM toner cartridges. Remanufactured toner cartridges, on the other hand, are repurposed toner cartridges that have been cleaned, refilled with toner, and checked for damaged or faulty parts that are then repaired or replaced as needed to ensure desired printing quality.
How do I remove toner stains?
If you get toner on your skin or clothes, wipe it off immediately with a disposable piece of paper or cloth, then wash it off with COLD water. Never use hot water to clean toner off as the heat from the water will set the stain permanently.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light and hot temperatures so make sure to keep your replacement cartridges away from direct sunlight and high heat. Additionally, only open packages right before a replacement to prevent from unnecessarily exposing the cartridges.