Canon ImageClass MF4880dw Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $31.95
Print and copy at the same speed of up to 26 pages per minute with the Canon ImageClass MF4880DW. This wireless laser monochrome printer and copier also works as a scanner and fax, so it's ideal for home or small offices that need an all-in-one machine to save on space. It offers duplex printing and wireless connectivity, so you can print two-sided documents from almost anywhere in your home or office. With this convenience, you'd better make sure it never runs out of toner. Get spare replacement toner cartridges here at Inkjets.com. Our Canon 128 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge is of high quality but costs up to 40% less than its OEM counterpart. Place your order here today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a step-by-step guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF4880dw:
- Hold the operation panel with one hand, and lift the scanning platform with the other hand.
- Open the toner cover. There's a grip on the right side of the cover—hold it and then lift it up to open.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the printer.
- Get the new cartridge and remove it from its protective bag.
- Gently rock the new cartridge a few times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Place the new cartridge on a flat surface, lift the tab at the end of the cartridge, and pull it to remove the protective sealing tape.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the printer, and close the toner cover.
- Lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I not dispose of a used toner cartridge in an open flame?
Disposing of a used toner cartridge in an open flame is dangerous. It may ignite the remaining toner inside the cartridge, resulting in fire or burns.
Why is it necessary to shake the toner cartridge before installing it into the Canon ImageClass MF4880dw?
Shaking the toner cartridge a few times prior to installation helps distribute the toner inside evenly. Failure to do this may result in poor print quality.
Do you ship to non-contiguous US state?
Yes. And the estimated delivery period for US non-contiguous orders is 5 to 10+ business days.