ImageClass MF4880dwCartridge prices starting at $34.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF4880dw
- Compatible Canon 128 Toner Cartridge Black (3500B001AA) 2-Pack
Includes 2 Canon 128 (3500B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$34.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a step-by-step guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF4880dw:
- Hold the operation panel with one hand, and lift the scanning platform with the other hand.
- Open the toner cover. There's a grip on the right side of the cover—hold it and then lift it up to open.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the printer.
- Get the new cartridge and remove it from its protective bag.
- Gently rock the new cartridge a few times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Place the new cartridge on a flat surface, lift the tab at the end of the cartridge, and pull it to remove the protective sealing tape.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the printer, and close the toner cover.
- Lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I not dispose of a used toner cartridge in an open flame?
Disposing of a used toner cartridge in an open flame is dangerous. It may ignite the remaining toner inside the cartridge, resulting in fire or burns.
Why is it necessary to shake the toner cartridge before installing it into the Canon ImageClass MF4880dw?
Shaking the toner cartridge a few times prior to installation helps distribute the toner inside evenly. Failure to do this may result in poor print quality.
Do you ship to non-contiguous US state?
Yes. And the estimated delivery period for US non-contiguous orders is 5 to 10+ business days.