ImageClass MF8050CnCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF8050Cn
- Canon 116 Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow remanufactured toner cartridges Learn More$94.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon 116 (1979B001AA) Remanufactured Cyan Toner Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
- Canon 116 (1977B001AA) Remanufactured Yellow Toner Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
- Canon 116 (1980B001AA) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge 2,300 Page Yield
- Canon 116 (1978B001AA) Remanufactured Magenta Toner Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner in your Canon ImageClass MF8050Cn in five easy steps:
- Open the front cover and pull out the toner cartridge tray.
- Grab the handle of the toner cartridge that needs to be replaced and carefully pull it up and out of the tray
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging and rock it back and forth for 5 to six times to distribute the contents evenly inside. Then, pull out the sealing tape on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the appropriate slot in the toner cartridge tray.
- Push the toner cartridge back in and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can the Canon 116 cartridges print?
If you get the 4-Piece Combo Pack, the color cartridges—cyan, magenta, and yellow—have a 1,500 page yield while the black toner has a 2,300 page yield.
What are the shipping options available?
Carrot Ink offers same-day shipping for on-hand products. We offer UPS shipping which takes 1 to 2 business days and Standard Shipping which takes 3 to 8 business days.
What is the shelf life of the Canon 116?
The Cannon 116 Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. You can make sure it lasts this long by storing it properly in a cool, dry place.