LBP-3200Cartridge prices starting at $31.95
Shop Cartridges for LBP-3200
- Canon X25 (8489A001AA) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge 2,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These steps will help you in replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon LBP-3200:
- Open the front cover of your Canon LBP-3200.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Hold the toner cartridge, and then gently shake it back and forth several times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Put the toner cartridge on a flat surface. Then, pull out the sealing tape completely before installing.
- Align the projection on each side of the toner cartridge and push the cartridge firmly into its slot until you hear it click into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I take extra care not to touch the drum or open the drum protective shutter when installing a new Canon LBP-3200 toner cartridge?
When you are installing a new toner cartridge on your Canon LBP-3200, make sure not to open the drum protective shutter or touch the drum inside the new cartridge because this may lead to low print quality.
Any tips on how to properly store unused Canon toner cartridges?
When storing unused Canon toner cartridges, make sure you store it in the same orientation as when installed in the printer. Also, store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Do you accept mail-in orders?
Yes, we do. Feel free to mail your order to 19850 Nordhoff Pl, Chatsworth, CA 91311 and we will be glad to process it in no time.